|Royal Savary Hotel|
Located on Indian Point and constructed in 1927-28, this was the first hotel ever built on Savary.
It was founded and managed by George Ashworth. After his death in 1937, it was run by his son Bill and Bill's wife Isa.
In 1979 Brian and Juanita Chase (see Brian's Way) moved to the island to take over the management of the hotel. They ran it until it was closed and demolished in 1982.
|Categories: structures history|