This district lot embraces the eastern end of the island. It includes the dock, Mace Point, the Front Row, and South Beach.
It is also where John Green first homesteaded.
1. "The subdivison of DL 1372 and a small part of DL 1373 was done by Harry Leroy Jenkins and Mackenzie Urquhart in 1910 and initially land was offered for sale by the Vancouver Trust Company, of which Jenkins was the President. …
Within a year or two, the land that had not already been sold was acquired by the Savary Island Park Association, which was often refered to as The Syndicate….